Having thrown up, vomiting, stomach bug, tired, constipation. Should I be concern?

Hi. It has been 1 year since I have thrown up. I m an adult male 44 yrs old. I ve recently gone through a cycle of vomiting which I thought was a stomach bug. I was sick on 11/28, 12/17, 12/20, 12/23, and today. The day before I get sick I feel fine and very hungry. The day that I get sick I feel tired, sometimes constipated, and just not quite right in my stomach. I do feel momentarily relieved with a bowel movement . When I throw up it usually is the glass of water that I just drank. I feel much better once I throw up but very tired. I am concerned since I don t see this as natural.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012