Having throbbing pain in back. CT scan normal.Took anti inflammatory pills. Is it normal?

Hi, I was treated for a severe kidney infection, and was given levaquin for 14 days. The pain in my back is still here- ot a throbbing pain but, a deep dull ache al ost like I am brused in oth sides and lower back. I have had a ct scan with contrast, all was normal I have no fever , just pain. I contacted my uro and was told to take ant inflammatory pills or 48 hours. Is this normal. When will this pain away?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012