Having throat pain, hay fever. Take loratidine. Lump under chin, started to snore. What does this mean?

i have a sharp pain in my throat . It has been like this for almost 8 9 months usually during summer but also happened in winter this year. I also have hayfever . i take loratidine but i dont think it is due to hayfever. the pain is very irritating as i cannot concentrate and focus for my exams. I also noticed a lump or may be i am becoming fatter under my chin( neck ). the pain arises and specially hurts when i swallow sneeze or even yawning. recently i noticed i have started to snore i dont know what this is... please help me thx
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012