Having thirst on and off with digestion issue. No issue with blood work. Is there any danger?

Hi, I am 28 years old. I have been having thrist on and off, but my bloodwork showed no issues ( my Fastign blood sugar is in the upper 90s 94-98). Lately, following stress, I have been also having digestion issues ( bloating , belching , discomfort in stomach). It s been already a month. Yesterday, when I touched my right rib, I feel it s painful to touch, but it doesn t hurt if I dont touch it. Could it be smth serious with my liver, gallblader, pancreas?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012