Having thin, short penis, thin testicles, premature ejaculation. Masturbating from 15 years. Treatment?

Age : 31 years old Problems are stated below... 1) I have masterbated since YYYY@YYYY 15 years 2)My pennis is thin & less than 5 inch 3) when pennis is excited the semen comes out within 40 SECONDS. 4) Even after 2 or 3 strokes of pennis with soft things the semen comes out very quickly. 5) My testicles is also very thin. 6) The semen is very liquid like as water. I request all doctors such as Dr. Mehfooz, Dr. Hasnat please give me accurate medicine that my SEX POWER become longer time, and my pennis size become longer & stronger and the semen becomes more thicker. I am very anxious about this reason and can t concentrate my daily job and other works. Plz plz plz plz help me
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013