Having thin build. Advised by one of the relatives to take Cypon syrup. Will it help to build a better stature?

hello im 16+ yr old boy i used to b fit n with proper figure nowadays i im type of loosen up when i eat food i eat properly n sumtyms cudnt eat much so 1 of my relatives recommented me dis cypon srup i have dis syrup at night before goin to bed 2spoons i wanted to ask is it good for me? wil i get a good body ? is it nice for my body ? n my waight is aroun 57 n height around 5 10
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013

I would like to say there's just no substitute for food.
try eating good.
a balanced diet will not only elevate your energy.
but also increase your stamina and improve your body. helps it to keep it fit.
regarding the different type of syrups in the market. yes they are helpful in a way if you are not able to make the schedule to eat a healthy diet. or too busy or any other reason. they can help you by supplementing the nutrients that u might be deficient in. but remember they are supplements not substitutes.