Having the feeling of hurting other people, depression. Treatment?

Hi, I am 31 years old female. I am dealing with one strange thought of mine. Sometimes out of sudden I feel like hitting people or throwing things or breaking things or making noise. This happens anytime during day. I have not done that but I am always worried why I feel this and I should not do this in real ever. For an example if I am watching a movie in theater I will feel like throwing something like mobile in my hand . I am not sure how I started feeling like this. But I am many times under pressure because of this. Apart from this I also feel like I am dealing with depression though I have not consulted anyone so far I would like to do that in near future but for above problem please help me. At least I would want to know why do I feel like that. I am married for last 5 years. When me and my husband fight he throws things in anger sometimes , after seeing this twice or thrice I also did that but I do not think its related to my weird thought as these thought comes any time without any prior indication or problem.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012