Having testicular pain, burning sensation in groin and upper area. On antibiotics. No bacterial infection. What's wrong?

My son and I have been having testicular pain , ache and burning sensations also in the groin and upper, inner thigh area for over a year. It was very severe at the beginning and has been trending down but always present from one extent or another. My son began showing the symptoms about 2 1/2 months after me. It has been a year and a half for me and I was doing quite well until just recently where the pain and burning sensations have increased again. I am 39 years old and my son is only 10. We ve been to surgeons, urologists, neurologists, infectious disease and general practitioners without a solid diagnoses. I have been on antibiotics for months though they found no bacterial infections. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012