Having tenderness, itchiness, achiness in arm after giving blood for tests during pregnancy. Matter of concern?

Hello I had bloods taken 2 days ago for iron levels at my 28wk midwife appointment, normally I end up feeling faint but didn t and was over and done quicker, once I held cotton ball on for a little bit she put a plaster on it felt funny so I looked n I hadn t clotted and filled plaster, once plaster was off and held cotton on for bit longer it stopped and another plaster placed but I felt faint which was unusual for me to faint at blood as I had already had my first child n hemorrhage after afterbirth and only faint from blood lose but now were blood was taken it is tender which I know is normal but its very itchy n aches when bend or use my arm should I be concern??
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012