Having tender lower right eyelid and bruise. Should I be concerned?

Hello Dr.

I awoke Friday with a very tender lower right eyelid. I wear contacts and CAN in fact sleep in them....that being said, I had no visible irritation or discoloration with the problematic eye. Come Sunday morning, no more tenderness at all yet a visible bruise under my right eye where it was once tender. The bruise has gotten darker one day later yet still no other indication or pain. I HAVE not been wearing a contact in that eye. Should I be concerned to the point of schedulibg an apt? Since theres no discomfort Im less concerned however I am still concerned. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013