Having tender breast, lower back pain, increased hunger, fatigue. Is it signs of pregnancy?

Hi, I am 36 years old trying to oneive from past month. I take thyronorm 25mcg and my last periods started on 1st Feb. we had icourse on 10, 11, 13, 14 and 15th Feb. I had tender breast and lower back pain , increased hunger and fatigue . However today I have started bleeding . Today is 26th Feb. I started with Thyronorm on 12th Feb. my cycles are regular for 28 days. I have started bleeding withinn 25 days. Is this the sign of pregnancy or not? Please help
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013