Having tender breast, bloated stomach, light bleeding. Have not had period for a year. Treatment?

Hi...I havent had a period for over a year and a half...I m 52 going on 53...Had all the hot flushes etc but they have stopped now...for a while I was still getting pains like I was going to get a period but haven t had that for about a year...the last few days I ve had tender breasts and a little bloated in the tummy and sure enough I woke up and was bleeding , only very lightly and all day its been there but hardly anything...I would have thought that after a year and a half of no period at all that it was all over???
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013