Having tender and itchy nipples. I am also late on my period

Hi I wonder if you can help me, I ve had tender and itchy nipples for a few weeks now the right one is the worst and very tender. To the right of my nipple is slightly raised like a small lump with somethin inside? I am due my period this week but this has been goin on for a few weeks now, i d be grateful if you could give me any advice?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
your condition need a physical examination by doctor
consult your gynaecologist or a surgeon for the problem and get treatment
it most probably a simple infection but you should consult doctor immediately
wishing early recovery