Having temperature and headache with nausea. Had oral cancer before

I have had a flu like illness for 6 days. The first 3 days I had an elevated temperature, now normal and very bad headache. Yesterday I felt much better but today I have a painful chest and nausea . I feel hungry but food won t go down. I have a very bad taste in mouth and fatigue. I am 59 and had oral cancer 4 years ago and precautionary lymphectomy 2 years ago, but all clear at last clinic 1 month ago. I am on medication for a stomach ulcer. I don t have access to my family dr. at the moment as I am away from home. I feel generally miserable! Do I now need an antibiotic?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Sep 2011