Having tear in L4-5, slight bulging, overly curved lower spine, severe pain. No help with pain medicines. Solution?

Hello! I recently have been having extreme issues with my lower back! I have already been diagnosed with a tear in L4-5 and slight bulging. I also have a overly curved lower spine , but I will not even try to remember the word. In the last week I have had some severe pain. The last 4 days has been excruciating bc I can not seem to get my lower back to get completely straight. A little bit ago I tried to lay flat on the floor and it brought me to tears . I also could hardly get back up. I am not sitting slouched on a heating pad bc I am at loss. I guess I don t know what to do? Pain medicine is not helping either and I am prescribed five 10 mg. Lortab a day. I was going to contact my doctor tomorrow but I dont know what can be done but don t want to suffer either? Thankyou for hearing my problem.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013