Having synovial chondromatrosis. Had arthroscopy done. Groin area pulls. Take radiation?

Hello Doctor, I am having synovial chondromatrosis and had arthroscopy of left hip done in Dec 2009. Arthroscopy could not remove all the loose bodies from the hip and there are still some multiple small and large bodies inside. Synovectomy was also done. I hardly got relief from the pain and now it is aggrevating. I have pulls in the groin areas, stiffness and I can t walk briskly having some limp due to pain. Recently I had visited a doctor with an xray in which the gap between the femur head and acetabulum has mildly increased. He has suggeted to get radiation synovectomy done which will burn all the loose bodied. Pl advice appropriately on my about health problem.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012