Having symptoms of stomach viral. Had stomach infection previously. Scheduled for bloodwork. Anything serious?

hello, I am 46, i have always been pretty well, until lately. I have had what seems like a stomach viral. Although, I have had no fever, i have had, stomach cramps , hurting and some bloating . I have also had at least 1-7 times a day vomiting , with 2-3 intervals of only eating maybe 4 soda crackers and still being sick. Only drinking H20. There is no definate patterns. When trying to eat, I get sick. If i only take my meds of am, I get sick. I have lost 12 lbs in almost 3 wks and not even tried. I have always eaten, and been overweight . This not eating and being sick and vomiting is NOT me. It takes an act of Congress for me to throw up. It has become a daily habit. and the past 2 days i have been able to keep food down, which is a plus. Last sept., i had an infection in the lining of my stomach. severe cramping etc. this started out similar and had heartburn , indigestion, etc. but then cleared off and now just SiCK! ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE/ THIS IS WORRYING ME. I AM SCHEDULED TO DO BLOODWORK! AFRAID OF CANCER AND ALMOST POSITIVE I HAVE SOMETHING BAD. SCARED!!!
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013