Having symptoms of schizophrenic. Should I continue medicines or go for some test?

sir , i have married for 5 month to a women who shows a symptom of locking her into room, not social,teling lies unknowingly,last 4-5 days she is showing symptom - angry,saying slang languge ,having thyroid ,writing note book disorderly. Shown doctors,today &he has given medicine like( arip mt 10,lithosun 300,lonazep MD0.5 mg). But i dought that she is schizophrenic, should i continue the medicine or go for some test. kindly please advice me immediately.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012