Having symptoms of pulmonary hypertension, severe breathlessness, racing heart beat. Test shows high CO2 level. Cure?

Hi I have recently been suffering from the exact symptoms of pulmonary hypertension but my bloods are not conclusive with this diagnosis. I am a30 year I d mum of four and have being suffering with severe breathlessness and racing heartbeat . I m unable to sleep upright. I ve had x ray, bloods, cardiac echo, all were normal expect one blood test showed very high carbon dioxide level. My doctors have no idea what s going on and are just trying to fob me off saying its normal and will pass but it s still the same 6 weeks later with no improvement and now need help in my home as I can t manage my 4 kids while suffering with this. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013