Having symptoms of pregnancy.Getting short periods. Pregnancy test negative. Am I pregnant, reason for symptoms?

i think im pregnant because i have some of the signs like bloating , headaches , backache , going to the toilet alot more, im gaining weight, tender breasts, and the bottom bit of my belly is a little tender and feels a bit hard and i have noticed my heart beat is diffrent because i can see the beats on my belly. just lately i have been feeling movement in the bottom bit of my belly and what feels like kicks. i have been having periods but not my usual 5days, its only for 2-3 days. i have done pregnancy tests but says negative. even thought im still sort of getting my period i feel pregnant with in my self. i have 3 children already, so i know the pregnancy feeling. so my question is do u think im pregnant? if not whats going on with me?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012