Having symptoms of pregnancy, but not pregnant. Taking antibiotics for UTI. Reason for the symptoms?

Hello my name is cora = )and i think imma pregnant just not sure ok so i had took a pregnant test like 3weeks age and ever since ive been feeling pregnant pulling and tugging in my lower abdomen and i had went to the docters and the test came back negative but i had a UTI and got antibiotics and then i took 2 dollar store test negative and then a walmart brand and then negative but ive been having symtoms like my nipples are getting darker (Excuse Me)and pullinng tuggling as i said previous in the story but i also keep getting positive OPK and brown and pinkish and white discharge and alot of cravings and hunger i just need answers Thank Youu = )
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012