Having symptoms of pregnancy. HPT negative. Delayed heavy brownish periods. Pregnancy chances?

My boyfriend and I have always been safe when it comes to sex. Lately the condoms have been causing me pain so we started using the pull out method. A month later I was late for my cycle. I started eating more, having frequent trips to the bathroom, my stomach would have cramps , I would get dizzy, I sleep more, and I had some white vaginal discharge . I began to do research and thought I might be pregnant. So I took an at home pregnancy test and it came back negative. I waited a few more days and then i got my cycle. It wasn t the same as my usual cycle though. It was heavier and had a brownish tint to it. Somedays it is heavy and some days it is light. I still have all the symptoms I had before I got it. Am I pregnant or is this just an extremely late cycle?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012