Having symptoms of flu. Lesions with itching on the skin. Do I have myiasis?

for a couple of months I have been feeling ill. symptoms of flu but do not have the flu. I have noticed lesions on my skin. It is itchy mostly in the morining and at night. I also feel something in my scalp . I have shaved my head off and the feeling is there. I think I might have myiasis. and through out the day I have these white stuff over my hands and clothes. sometimes it feels like it is burrowing into my skin. I don t know where to start to get treatment.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012