Having symptoms of ear infection. How to get relief from pain and infection?

Doctor, I have come to the conclusion that in the last 6 hours i have somehow got an ear infection and these are my symptoms; Ear Pain Hearing has gone in 1 ear and partially gone in the other ear ringing has started in my ears and also ive come to the conclusion that in the last 24 hours i ve either got 1 of the following; Tonsillitis Coxsackie or Strep throat can you please Email me some information on how i can remedy or try to take the pain away a bit please within the next hour please.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012