Having symptoms of depression, crying spells, anxiety. Taking betacap TR. Tremor in hands upon stopping the medication

I m 40y male. I m getting symptoms of depression , ie. I feel like crying and eyes become wet while speaking. I m taking 1 Betacap TR 40 daily for last 20 yrs , the doc had prescribed it for anxiety . but now if donot take the same, I start feeling week and my have slight tremour in my hands. Is my depression related to Betacap TR 40. FYI- Apart from Betacap, I also take atorva 10mg and Zeptol 200 mg.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012