Having symptoms of IBS, feeling lightheaded, dizzy, nauseous, tired. Is it onset of flu?

Hi, I am feeling lightheaded, dizzy, slightly nauseous, more tired then usual, increased heartburn , funny taste in my mouth, and frequently feel bloated. I almost fainted today because I was so dizzy. I also have been diagnosed with IBS but I am pretty good at eating healthy so I m not sure why this is happening. Could it just be the onset of a flu? Any idea s or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013