Having symptoms of HIV. Test done, result non reactive. Need for retesting?

Hi I m a 33 year old bi male. I suspected I contracted HIV . Symptoms where achy joints, fatigue , burning sensation on back of arms. Also swollen tonsils and sore throat off and on. No rash and no fever. I waited 5 months and 2 weeks b4 I got tested. It came back non reactive. One and a half years later I was just told I had urethritis and molluscum contagious. I stress over this every day. I also have small white itchy bumps on my fingers, along with flaky skin on my elbow. Do I need to be retested ? I know 6 months after possible exposure would give a definite answer pos or neg. Plz help I worry my test were wrong.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012