Having symptoms of DVT, May-Thurner Syndrome. Having swollen ankle, numbness in toes. On crutches. Suggestions?

hello, my name is amber and i think i may be in big trouble with having the symptoms of DVT , and may-thurner syndrome , and also started 2 weeks ago in both legs. left ankle got really swollen and red hot at touch and very painful. also toes went numb and tips of toes went tingly. the next day maybe 2 days later my right ankle looked and felt exactly the same way. now at the very moment my left leg and ankle/ foot is almost back to normal and my right leg/ankle/leg is very tender at the achilles tendon . which as i may add, around my ankle bone, the skin is just as hard as the bone! also ive been using crutches, because i could not walk what so ever. i tried to stand up from waking up in the morning and fell flat on my face. please help me not only has this happened to me, now my boyfriend has had similar symptoms and our ankles look very similar. how could we both have the same issues? thanks for your time.. i also have no health insurance thats why i haven t went to the doctors!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013