Having swollen tonsils, white spots. Treated with medicines. Due to mold and cat odor?

Week 8 after having mild swollen tonsils, went to free clinic after 3 weeks of just having swollen tonsils which isn t un common for me since my moms side passed allergies down to me. Gave me amoxicillin for 10 days, didn t really help much. 2 white spots devoloped, went back to free clinic after a few days, they then thought I might have strep , and gave me penicillin , after 10 days of that it helped a lot spots went away, swelling went down.. but not completely. During the amoxicillin treatment I made a apt at the Uni of Iowa hospitals to be seen by a Dr that took my free health insurance. They said it was most likely allergy related. I recently found mold in my room, as well as known cat odors from cats peeing on floors. Can this mold+cat odors be the reason for my throat? I since then have cleaned the mold really well, and rented a Rug doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012