Having swollen tonsils, frequent ear infection, red bump seen in mouth. What is going on?

i dont get to see a nose throat and ear dr for two months because thats the dr my medical chose and hes booked. in the mean time i was wondering, iv had extremly swollen tonsils and ear infectioms back to back for 6 months and been taking antibiotics every two weeks; i have small bumos i can feel with my tongue all over my tonsils and back of throat. just yesterday a red bump appeared on yhe roof of my mouth near the back of my throat. what do you think is going on? what maybe is the underline problem that could be causing all these symptoms and am i going to be okay for anoyher 2 months untill i see the dr?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012