Having swollen, tender, collar bone. EKG showed panic, anxiety disorder. Suggestions?

I went to the doctors yesterday because I had a swollen tender collar bone, it felt like it was broken and crushed together and the pain goes through my sternum to. She ignored everything i told her, check my heart and lungs they sounded fine, oxygen level at 100%, blood pressure and pulse perfect but randomly they ran a ekg and i have panic disorder and anxiety and my anxiety was very high when they took the ekg they told me it was fine and normal then 10 minutes later was like oh it is not fine the muscle are in large on your left side something does not make sense i was medically cleared then all of a sudden I am not but she sent me on the way saying she is not concerned and do not worry but heres a test to get if you want. What i want to know is can a ekg be thrown off by my anxiety or medication and could she have read it wrong, they only ran it once.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012