Having swollen hand and knots in forearm. History of sinus surgery. Reason?

Hello. I have a swollen right hand and knots in upper forearm and have been feeling achy but yet no fever I have had this problem for at least a year if not more. Had sinus surgery because at one point my right side of face would swell ( swollen hand and knots were not there at this point) my hand /arm does not hurt but it is some days hard to grip things. Also this only happened once but my right leg was swollen double its size but has not happened again. I can t take the achy feeling(flu like symtoms). I just recently got health insurence but it does not go into affect until may 1st. Could u tell what might possibly be causing this? I some how think the felling yucky and arm problems connect because when my hand is real swollen I usually feel worse. Thank u for any input u might have.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013