Having swelling on my face ,arms,feet. Taking thyroxine sodium, flupentixol and melitracen. Guide

My TSH is 12.29 .I got tested on 19.3.2013 and started medication on 29.3.2013.Iam taking thyroxine sodium tablets 50 mcg,flupentixol and melitracen tablet and paroxetine controlled release tablets.There is swelling on my face ,arms,feet. There is pain in my throat ,on moving i feel tingling sensation in my head and pain in my legs and arms.When will i get recovered or should i change medication.Guide me.My age is 42,female
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013