Having swelling on face, chest pain. Blood sugar normal. Tried home remedies, no relief. Suggestions?

Hi I am a 27 year old male having a good health ,i am regular to gym also but i dont know why i always have a swelling on my face ,generally feel pain in the right side of my chest almost near the liver when i eat Sweet things i checked my blood sugar but i found it normal i thought it may be NAFLD as i did the ultrasound of my GIT and found enlargement of liver, i would like to mention that i am pure vegetarian and i dont consume alchol so i tried to take hot lemon water daily it relieved my chest pain but worsen my facial swelling , it also caused some constipation and numbness weakness in hands and legs,
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012