Having swelling of glands in the throat during winter, stiffness in the jaw, neck if cold. Cannot take cold bath or food. On cefixamine. Cause and treatment?

hi Dr my name is jagdish iam 38 yrs old i have problems in my head neck and facial area during cold season the glands in mythroat swells and during morning i have stiffness in my jaws which subsides in due course , suddenly my hands become chill the i have to switch of the fan and stay for some time till it sweats certain times i have pulling or running sensation in my face , i have stiffness in the neck with swelling i drink on hot water and take bath only in hot water, taking cold foods like ice creams or beer is dream come true,being in ac room also affects my head and neck area , to get relief i take hot water inhalation covering my face and i take some antibiotics like cefixamine kindly advice whats the problem iam having and the medications
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013