Having swelling in the knee. Took IBP. Using knee brace. Worried?

I was working for a week 2 times a day for 15 min. The next day my knee was swollen and hurt to bend... I take IBP 600 mg 2 times a day I ice the back and front of the knee 1 time a day and I am wearing a knee brace to give it support. It has been a week and my knee feels a little bit better the swelling has gone down a very little bit and I can bend it a little more. Should I be worried that I did more to it...? Know when I sit with my leg out and up I have a pain in my right butt????
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013