Having swelling in face under eyelids. What could this be? Treatment?

my name is Brenda- I have had swelling on the left side of my face on and off for 5weeks- went to the doctor twice- once received antibotics for what she felt was a sinus infection -this was taken with a claritin. Swelling and hardness in the swelling stop did go down for a while. Went back and different doctor said it was probably a sist of some sort and to put hot compress on when swelling. I woke up to day and the area under my eye lid is swollen and hard-difficult to see and the compresses relieve the uncomfortable tightness however the swelling is not going down-what should I do? Mom of 4kids and to busy to have to deal with this.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013