Having swelling and pain in jaw, having green stool. Is this related to each other?

My siister has had left jaw pain, her glands under her jaw are swollen and she is having green stool . Is this related to each other and a concern? She has not had a big intake of chorophyll containing foods, food coloring, or diarrhea . I am a nurse and am not sure of what could be going on. She denies any feelings of feeling sick other than the jaw pain and swollen glands. She is 23 and in great health. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012