Having swelling and pain in 4 teeth with lump. Is this a dangerous situation ?

Is this tooth emergency? Am I in danger and should I go to ER? Month ago: Have 4 teeth in trouble starting at front tooth. Three root canals needed. Infection in bone , 2 teeth are loose. Got antibiotics and estimate for work and it over $6K. Two weeks ago: A foundation is going to help me but that help is now about a week away. Over weekend: Pain and swelling blew up. Have pain meds ( chronic pain patient) so HAD TO USE 4 morphine + 4 oxy to get pain under control. Added amoxyicillin from medicine cabinet. Today, pain down but still there. Swelling is down but hard lump in cheek. Am I in any kind of physical danger while I wait for help?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011