Having surgery for breast implants. Had breast cancer. Mupirocin ointment suggested. How to use it?

yes , hi i am cindy...i am having surgery next monday to have my breast implants put in after an expansion, due to breast cancer, my dr told me to take Mupirocin 2% ointment , starting tomorrow for one week prior to surgery..it says to use this cream on my incision's and something about a Q -tip and my nose ??? Do I put this cream in my nose ..or just clean nose with the Q tip? sounded a lil strange..please help..
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013