Having sun and dust allergy on the face. Prescribed with L montus, momate cream and suncros aqua. Developed acne after the medication. What to do?

hi i m 20 yr girl...some days ago i come to know that i m suffering from sun allergy as well as dust allergy on my face so my Dr pescribed me L montus, momate cream, and suncros aqua ..after using these medicine 3 or4 days i recovered..but suddenly some redish like acne but not actuall acne developed on my whole face...plz suggest me what i will do now...
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012