Having sulfur burps, sickness, diarrhea, stool orange. Should I be worried?

Hi, my son had awful sulphur burps two weeks ago which lasted for about 3 days and then he had one case of sickness and diarrhea he has been ok until today and the sulphur burps have come back again and he says his stools are orange. Should I be worried? Could it just be another stomach upset? He has always had a poor reflux and does tend to burp quite alot, i took him to the doctors a couple of years ago because they smelt bad but more of a urine type smell than egg. He was just given gaviscon to take after each meal and it seemed to do the trick. He is 14yrs old and is generally healthy.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013