Having strep throat, bad odour in throat, acid reflux due to antibiotics. Suggestions?

Hi im a 22 and I have had strep throat problems for a while now I had my tonsils removed last year.I tested positive for step throat two months ago and staph infection in nose . I had been taking different courses of antibiotics for 2 months now. I have this horrible odor with a sore constricted throat. My ent doctor suggested i took so much antibiotics that he suggested that i had acid reflux instead of still having an infection. I went to a Gi doctor and i do have bad acid reflux and taking dexilant for that. Last week they did another culture and i still tested positive for strep. I feels like I m never gonna be healthy again. They want to put me on another course of antibiocs but they make me feel worse any suggestion.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012