Having strep, rashes on body, taking antibiotics and prenisone. Suggestions?

My daughter is 10 diagnosed with strep taking antibiotic also taking prenisone for poison ivy rash on face. 20mg 3times a day then step down. Rash on face is decreaseing but a rash with little tiny bums forming on outside of hand and ankle Also, brush like area above her upper lip small but visiable. couple of similar areas on inside of hand. Please advise. One more complete day on antibiotic and now one dat left on 20 mg predisone twice daily then 3 days once daily
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013