Having stomach spasms after gall bladder removal. Did endoscopy, biopsy. Can online doctor help?

hi i had my gallblaer out last year and i have been having stomace spasams since iv had a endoscopy today and thay have took some biopsys. on my disscharge letter it says gastric biopsy taken for c/o what does that mean and it say it again at the bottom of the letter if c/o positive suggest hp eradication then it says although symptoms could be related to sod please can you tell me what this means thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013