Having stomach sensitivity with diarrhoea and deep cough with dark brown mucous. Finish medicines or see doctor immediately?

Last Thursday, I was taken by cough , running nose, pain in my eyeballs, nausea , and diarrhea , pain in my entire body especially quads and upper back, and fever. After 3 days on Tylenol multisymptoms medicine, bed rest, easy diet (soup, toasts, some dates, Gatorade, water, tea), I am feeling better. However, my stomach is still quite sensitive accompanied by diarrhea and deep cough with dark brown mucous remains. Should I finish the medication and take it from there or should I see my doctor immediately? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013