Having stomach pain, nausea and appetite loss. Can Pantadoc be used? Any side effects?

Dear Sir, As per the doctor advice I took Pantadoc DSR for 10 days every morning before food. My acidity got reduced and I felt much better. From two days, my mother is having stomach pain, vomiting sensation and not feeling hungry. Since its almost night and no doctor available, I suggested her to take pantadoc dsr for now. Would this medicine make her hungry reducing vomiting sensation? Is there any side effects? Thanks for your response -
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012