Having stomach pain, headache, dizziness, vomiting, hot flushes. Has acute intermittent porphyria. Suggest?

My 16 year old daughter has had constant stomach pains along with regular vomitting and intermittent headaches , dizziness , hot flushes and odd skin sensation for 6 weeks. Kidney and Pelvic scan clear, urine and blood tests have shown nothing. She is not constipated or the other way. .She has acute intermittent porphyria and we are awaiting a PBG test. Seeing a doc tonight so any suggestions we can pass on would be appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013