Having stomach pain, feeling bloated, tired and thirsty. What should I do to get cured?

Hi there i m 15 and I had awful stomach pains about 4 days ago and my stomache still feels very bloated and irritated.when I feel hungry I try to eat but I just feel sick,and i m always extremely thirsty and tired.My mom knows about it and said she would take me to the doctor at the end of the week if it doesn t get better.I m just tired of feeling like this.And on friday before the pains I had a really extreme track practice and later that night I felt dizzy and my heart was beating really fast.please help i m concerned.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013