Having stomach pain and frequent periods. Leep procedure done for HPV. How to treat it?

Ok, I was diagnosed HPV when I was 17 yrs old. I had the leep procedure done, and it was gone for a while. five years ago, it came back. The last time I was checked was 1.5 ago. At the time my dr thought it had gotten worse and had Biopsy done. She said not to be scared, but it had spread. She said, to come back in 6 months and we will check again. Well, like I sd its been a 1.5 yrs ago. I am now having stomach pains( pelvic bladder area), my periods are up and down. At one point I had my period three times in a month. off and on its twice a month, sometimes late, and always heavy. I do not have medical insurance ne more, and I am affraid it has come to the worse. What should I do? By the way, I am turning 31 this year.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012